Use Jazzles DICTIONARY Pages for:
• Alphabetically recording words beginning
with those familiarized from the alliterative
lyrics of the focus letter Jazzles song.
• Alphabetically collating pages to create a personal Dictionary for each child to access for creative writing.
• Collectively listing words beginning with the focus letter. Demonstrate by using the DICTIONARY Page projected on to a wall or IWB.
• Developing 'look-up ' Dictionary Skills.
• Practice writing words for a purpose.
• Evaluation: Whenever a child wants to enter a word on the correct page, they are demonstrating their letter-sound knowledge.
Creative Learning Activities:
No Credit Cards • Nothing to Pay • Web Delivered • No Risk
Jazzles Voconics is an innovative learning system – teacher created and internet delivered in a Multimedia Package! Its superior power to emotionally and intellectually engage today's children Aurally, Visually and Kinesthetically delivers astonishing results!
Observe children happily write familiar words into their own individual dictionary they have been actively using in a song they've learned - personalizing learning Dictionary skills.
Print a Jazzles DICTIONARY Page for each child to
record learned words alphabetically. Start with the
familiarized words from a Jazzles Voconics song 's lyrics.
DICTIONARY Pages can also be collated to create a personal dictionary to access as well as to use for assessments and school-to-home records.
Click Here and download Lesley Beth's Guide to using Jazzles and its Dictionary Pages. See how easy it is to keep children engaged and on task with the complexities of early literacy learning.
Copyright ©CleverShow Corporation - 2000 - 2011 All Rights Reserved. "Jazzles", "Voconics", "Jazzlevision", "Swishy Friends", "Oceans of Wonder", "Tazzle The Tiger" are trademarks of CleverShow Corporation in the United States of America and or other countries. Jazzles is also a registered trademark in Australia.