With Jazzles, children automatically tap into the recalled lyrics and musical rhythm of learned songs that provides the confidence to read the lyrics in a printed form.
Building Self-Esteem and Confidence is the Key to Reading Success
Despite 50 years of national focus on reading development, nearly 40% of children in kindergarten or grade one do not achieve the requisite skills to become proficient readers and face relegation to a second class academic and economic status with the low self-esteem this affords.
You and Jazzles Can Change All That.
• Children with these qualities will look for ways to improve their reading skills.
• Children who lack these beliefs will look for ways to avoid reading related activities.
• Faced with failure, children with low self-esteem avoid taking risks and give up at the earliest opportunity.
The Jazzles Voconics Approach
• When you see, play, laugh and sing, you remember everything!
• Instantly stress and anxiety - the greatest barriers to language learning - are removed!
• Singing is exceptionally advantageous for children from low-income, low-literacy homes, for ESL/ELL and Special Needs children.
• By engaging in a framework of singing, dancing, drawing and many other extensions, children are drawing on their favored intelligences.
• A breath of fresh air! Suddenly, children are creatively learning more than just simplistic English.
• Singing along to the Jazzles Voconics Matching Captions, children comfortably take risks with their pronunciation, knowing they will be unexposed to any embarrassment.
The Jazzles Advantage
• It is a pedagogy for success because it creates extraordinary levels of engagement and practice.
• Working with familiar text builds the confidence for children to believe in their capabilities to succeed.
• The musical, choral singing approach levels the playing field for disadvantaged children in just a matter of weeks of entering kindergarten.
• Jazzles is packed with happy, playful memory strategies and resources - of which songs are but one component.
1. Lyrics Activating Vocabulary 36 Words in Connected Text practiced every time the
'Volatile Volcanos' lyrics are seen and sung. 28 different, including 9 starting with the vV!
2. Sight Words 23 Sight Words are practiced every time the
'Volatile Volcanos' lyrics are seen and sung. 16 different - 6 above Primer Level.
Click Here for the FREE download of the Jazzles Teachers Manual and See the A-Z Ways Jazzles Builds Self-esteem and Confidence as a Key Part of Childhood Learning.